Our little cowboy is going to be so excited. This weekend he will experience, for the first time, a real live RODEO! I cannot wait to watch his face! I grew up going to the rodeo every single year. I know he will love it as much as I always did. He is just going to be amazed. I think Claudia and Chad will be amazed too because this will also be their first rodeo. I'm excited to share this part of my childhood with them.
Today I am sad and also full of thanks. I have been following a blog about a precious two year old. She went home to Jesus yesterday. Cancer. What a nightmare for her family. They took her home to die and had to watch as death came slowly and painfully. Can you even imagine the magnitude of their grief. I cannot. I am reminded by this to not take a day of their healthy lives for granted! You can read their blog at www.laylagrace.org
It will bring you to your knees with thanksgiving!
It will bring you to your knees with thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment