Claudia had a great idea on Wednesday night. She had read this activity in her Bible and wanted us to do it. She was so excited. She had us all sit in the den (including Spencer) and go around and each say something nice about each person/dog in our family. It was really sweet and even though we try to say nice things to each other and praise each other, it was nice to sit and just focus on saying something nice about the ones we love the most. It was also pretty precious to hear the people I love the most say sweet things about me.
Shortly before we started, I noticed the student hanging out in front of the Batman house. I asked Cooper what he was doing. He told me the student was going to visit Batman to play because they are friends. Oh happy heart! Here's the student hanging out at the Batman house...can you see how the rim of his cap has the color worn off? He is so well loved. I really wish I could capture him and put him away for safe keeping. I'm so afraid he will get lost and this is one of those things I want to have forever. I'm not sure who this guy is but since he and the student favor, maybe he is the daddy!
Shortly before we started, I noticed the student hanging out in front of the Batman house. I asked Cooper what he was doing. He told me the student was going to visit Batman to play because they are friends. Oh happy heart! Here's the student hanging out at the Batman house...can you see how the rim of his cap has the color worn off? He is so well loved. I really wish I could capture him and put him away for safe keeping. I'm so afraid he will get lost and this is one of those things I want to have forever. I'm not sure who this guy is but since he and the student favor, maybe he is the daddy!
Interesting that Batman was nowhere to be found. I guess he is too cool to hang with the student!
No comments:
Post a Comment