Claudia was excited about first grade for many reason. One of those reasons was AR. We don't begin AR with our students until first grade so she couldn't wait to get started. Her first goal was 100 points so she could attend the big AR field trip in May. She hit that just before Christmas break. Since then, she has been working hard to hit a few more goals. When she got 125 points, she got to be Librarian of the Day. Here she is with the Library Aide.

Our Librarian and Claudia

She was a little nervous but once she got in there, she had so much fun. She said it is hard work shelving all those books!

When she got 140 points, she was Guidance Counselor of the Day. I have no idea what I did with those pictures. She loved being Counselor. A boy from her class hit that goal at the same time so they did that together. Mr. Meadows bought pizza for their lunch. That was a big hit! He also let them help him with magic tricks and that was TO DIE FOR!
Claudia hit 150 points last week so today she is Secretary of the Day! She has loved being with Hope in the office. Hope took Claudia to lunch at Burger King and they went by her daddy's office to see him. Chad loved that! When I call the office today, I hear the sweetest voice say "Office!"

Claudia and Hope

Just 25 more points to go and she will be Principal of the Day and get to hang out with the Dr. all day! What fun! I would have L-O-V-E-D me some AR when I was in Elementary School. I am so proud of Claudia for working so hard on AR this year!
3 comments:
Claudia what an accomplishment! We are so proud of you!
WAY TO GO CLAUDIA!!!
She did a great job and I love that sweet girl!
Post a Comment