World of Coke
Chad and I had been to the old location but not this one and the kids had never been. We had a great time and the kids were happy it wasn't an all day event.
Chad and I loved looking at all of the old bottle and can designs. Funny how we forget something like that but I had totally forgotten about bottles looking like this.
Claudia and Cooper could not believe how Coke machines used to look...
This was one of the characters from a Coke commercial.
Once we wrapped up our tour, we went to have lunch at this famous landmark. None of us had ever been to The Varsity before. It was a Wednesday afternoon and there was no crowd at all.
What's that sound...a heavenly host?? Could be considering my reaction to this first in my life...
Loved it, was a tad overwhelmed, can't wait to go back...
Our adventure took us to Atlantic Station for an afternoon of strolling through the streets, taking in the sights, and soaking up as much of each other as we could. Walking with Claudia holding my hand brings me so much joy because as sweet as she is to her mommy, I know those days are numbered and it completely breaks my heart to think of a time when she will not want to hold my hand in public.
Frozen yogurt is a must for cooling down on a hot summer day. We were delighted to find Yogli Mogli and promptly went in for a treat.
Cooper hanging out with the Old Navy family who camps out at the door.
Just before we left, I ran to the restroom and saw this waiting where Chad was going to pick me up...
When I came out, the limo was gone and in its place sat our van. That was comical to me but exactly the way I want it. Those occupying this limo may have much more material things than we do but I wouldn't trade the precious family God has given me for all the stretch limos and money in the world. I was perfectly happy to hop in the van with my crew and head towards home.
We had fun exploring Atlantic Station for the first time. I think we were the ONLY people there who had children along. That was strange to me but likely the norm in that neighborhood. We certainly didn't fit in with the crowd but we enjoyed every minute.
We stopped in Newnan for a little shopping and dinner at our favorite mexican restaurant. It was the perfect way to wrap up our family day. I enjoyed today so much it made me long for a trip to Disney or the beach where life for a brief moment gets to be just about the four of us and making memories together.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment