June 6, 2012

Pray for Lucy!



Calling all prayer warriors...
I know the following of my blog is small but my Lord tells me where two or more are gathered in His name, there He will be also. This sweet angel is Lucy Krull. Her parents are Kate and Erik. She has a sister named Ella and a brother named Jack. She is six years old, the same as our Cooper. Lucy was diagnosed with a rare and aggressive form of brain cancer in February of 2011. I have thought of her often as Cooper has gone through his Kindergarten year. I have thought of how this sweet angel missed that year while fighting for her life. Her victory will not be here on this earth but in Heaven with her Father. Her cancer is back and her parents and siblings have very little time left with her.


 I cannot imagine having to let go of my baby. I cannot imagine their grief. Please pray for this family. Please ask God to hold them tightly in His arms of mercy as they accept His will for Lucy. For we are all one family through the sacrificial blood of Jesus...
You can read more of Lucy's story and follow her mother's heart on her blog...
http://erikandkatekrull.blogspot.com/

No comments: