After all the exciting school events, it finally came down to the big hoo rah...
Cooper's Kindergarten Graduation
May 23, 2012
This has been a great class and we'd love for them to all be in first grade together next year.
I completely messed up and missed getting a picture of Cooper taking his diploma from Dr. Hendon...
I was so happy Amy was there to also take pictures for me but somehow she also missed that important picture...
So when it was over, I asked Dr. Hendon to hang around and do a reenactment photo for me! I just couldn't miss having this picture, even if it had to be staged...
Soon after his graduation, Miss Claudia had a big event going on...
What a blessing to have Amy and Ryan close to us again so they can be a part of big events in our children's lives. We were so happy Amy and Gracie came to share the day with us.
All of the other grandparents got away before I got outside to take any pictures.
It was bittersweet to watch our baby finish Kindergarten. I know far to soon we will be back at HHS for another graduation. I have truly loved this year at KES with Cooper. I'm so proud of how well he has done and what a great student he has proven himself to be. He is a sweetheart and we adore every inch of him.
No comments:
Post a Comment