October 28, 2009

Fall Festival Time

It is Fall Festival time tonight at our church. I will be taking a cute Auburn football player and Hannah Montana with me! Here are a few pictures from old Fall Festivals.


This is Claudia in 2005.


Claudia & Hallie

Cooper in 2008. Obviously I tend to use costumes we have because Halloween is something we don't "celebrate" but the kids usually dress up at Claudia's birthday party. I have no idea where pics from the other years are located on this computer! In the 2005 pictures, Claudia had worn that the year before but it still fit so we used it again. She had a Snow White dress from her birthday party but she was sick and it was very cold so we could layer under the ballerina outfit. This year, once again, Cooper will wear his Auburn football player outfit.

We use this as an outreach for our church to reach those who do not have a church home. We will have a busy night but we are excited!

No comments: