October 2, 2009

T.G.I.F.

I am so happy it is Friday! This has been a busy and tiring week but yet a great week too! I have been recovering from surgery and I'm so glad that is over. I am amazed at how much better I feel since having the surgery and so thankful they were able to find out the problem and fix it so quickly! It is nice to be back at work and back to a normal routine at home.
We have been so cooped up with my not feeling well and then recovering that I am itching to get out and do something! Tonight we are going to the football game and I just love high school football. Claudia has a PeeWee game on Saturday and it is close to where my daddy lives so he will get to come and see her cheer for the first time. We are very excited about PawPaw and Nana coming to the game. We are equally excited that PawPaw is feeling well enough to get out and do some things! On Sunday, we are going to spend the entire day just the 4 of us together. We are going on a fun little outing and just spending the entire day together. I am looking so forward to that!
Fall is such a fun time of year with fun things to do. What a blessing that God created the seasons for us to enjoy!

No comments: