Today I am praising God for the small things as I need to do everyday. I am celebrating NO CAVITIES! That may seem like a little thing to celebrate but not when you have two kiddos who get very anxious about a cleaning 2x a year...I just cannot imagine having to take them back for a filling. Oh sweet Lord, thank you for no cavities!
Our trip to the dentist was LONG because I had to drive SLOW because it was literally storming and the rain was awful. I had to pull over twice because I just could not see and I was hoping it would let up a little. No such luck. We got soaked going in and coming out of the office. I had hoped to do a little errand running and go have dinner with the kids and Amy but we just headed through the Chick fil A drive through and right back home. It was so awful outside, I just wanted to be in my house. I was so blessed that Amy went with us. It gave me a lot of time to just chat with her and then she spent the night! That was such a treat. I was so sad to leave her this morning and have to come to work. I just wanted to hang out with her and soak up every minute of her I could. My kids are so happy and at peace when Amy is around. They adore her in a way that makes me so happy and makes me want to cry because they miss her so much. Oh good grief, we ALL miss she and Ryan both so much!
On another note, my kitchen is installed and I love it. I am waiting to put up pictures until I can show the before, the during, and the after. Well, it may take a while for the after since I cannot decide on a paint color but I will do the before, during, and after without paint soon. I just want to get some cabinets reloaded and the counters cleaned off before I take more pictures. We are still waiting on our new fridge but I already love my new appliances. This morning I went in the dining room and dug for a mixing bowl, muffin mix, and muffin pan because I just had to eat something that I cooked in my new kitchen. I could not wait any longer! We can't wait to get it all together so we can start enjoying meals at home again. I am so thankful that God has allowed us to be able to do this. I never dreamed I would have anything so nice in my house. It is such a blessing to me!
2 months ago
1 comment:
You are so blessed to have a new kitchen...That must be so exciting. I cant wait to see pictures...love you!
Post a Comment