June 17, 2009

First Sleepover

Tonight Claudia is having her first ever sleepover. She and her friend have been planning this since before school got out. They have been so excited. So far they have been to VBS, swam, had a snack, took baths, dressed their Build-A-Bears, and now they are in the playroom dressing up in some of a friend's old dance costumes. They are having a great time. I am wondering when I will get to head to bed...I am wondering how many of these we'll have before she leaves for college...I'm wondering how I will handle all the changes that will come before she leaves for college...I'm wondering how I will survive her leaving for college...I am thinking I should stop all this wondering!

I'm thankful for a sweet friend who is kind, loving, and respectful for Claudia to share her first sleepover with. This is a sweet memory that I will always remember...and so will she.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

fun!!--but soo tiring!!