Cooper is a big boy...even though he often resists the idea and so do we, he is a big boy. His vocabulary is huge and he is very verbal which delights his mommy very much...most of the time! He is doing well with potty training, we are not there yet, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. My baby is just changing so much and becoming not a baby anymore. However, there are times, especially in the morning, when he resorts back to baby ways and give my heart much delight. This morning when he came in the den I was sitting on the couch w/my laptop drinking coffee. He climbed up beside me and I was giving him kisses and he said "Ga Ga". I asked him why he said that...he said "because that is what babies say because babies love their mommies and I am a baby"...now is that not just melt-my-heart sweet! Fast forward about 30 min. and he throws his legs up in the air and puts his feet close to his face and says, "look, curled up like a pretzel!" Boy does he keep me in stitches...I sure do love this boy!
BTW...this picture was taken last week at VBS which he LOVED and has asked daily since then if he can go to "Son Rock Kids Camp"!
No comments:
Post a Comment