June 11, 2009

Last Day

Today is our last day. I could let myself be so very sad that it is our last day. I am trying to be a big girl and not be melancholy all day long. I want to enjoy every minute and really enjoy my family. I got up early, not as early as yesterday, but early for the beach. Finished the book I started yesterday, had coffee, ate breakfast, and basked in the goodness of God that I got to eat breakfast looking at that amazing ocean He created! This has been a great trip and I am so thankful God provided all that He provided for us to be here. He is so good to us! Off I go to enjoy this day and I am going to try, every time I feel the sadness coming, to say Thank You to our Lord for letting us live this life. These kids are amazing and I never ever want to take one of these precious moments for granted! Some day I will LONG for my little ones to bring to the beach and beg me to build a castle! Today they will not have to beg...

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Yall are awesome!!!I love yall!!