Today we celebrated our 9th anniversary! In honor of our 9 years, I am going to list 9 of my favorite things (in a random order) about my sweetheart...the one who still gives me goose bumps...
1. He still gives me goose bumps! Sometimes I look at him and still cannot believe that he asked ME!
2. He is unashamed to love me and our babies with all of his heart.
3. He is my partner...he shares everything, even the yuckiest jobs! He does not see it as "helping me" because he does not see running our household as "my job" but as ours.
4. He always puts us first and himself last.
5. He loves and cares for his parents in an amazing way.
6. He understands the importance of making memories with Claudia and Cooper and actively pursues this for our family.
7. He is the most compassionate man I know and his passion is to help other people.
8. He is my biggest cheerleader and always supports me and believes in me.
9. The thing I love most about him is that he loves the Lord and he lives for Him daily.
No comments:
Post a Comment