Today was a fun Friday for us! Our Nana came and brought all the cousins except Sydney and we had a GREAT day hanging out at the pool. Claudia was the only girl except for 3 year old Addison so she had to hang w/the boys...a little different from her normal speed but she and Trent had a big time together. Nana and I got lots of sun. We were out there from 10:30-4:00 and we all left a bit water logged and exhausted! After they left, we got ready and went to dinner when Chad got home. Okay, that is the fun Friday part of the post and now...
Like Father Like Son...
We ended the night the way Chad and I used to spend so many of our date nights...walking through car lots. Chad LOVES cars and loves to walk through car lots. We have done it some with Claudia but it is not her favorite thing. Cooper on the other hand...BOY HOWDY did we hit on one of his favorite things! He was so excited that we were getting out and letting him cruise around all those cars and trucks. He tried the door of every one and when he found one open, immediately he flashed us that precious, GIVE ME MY WAY smile, and said "I want to get in!" He was so happy. He could barely look at one before another caught his eye and he'd have us running to look at another one. I just cannot describe how much I wished I'd had my camera with me. I predict many hours of father/son time spent admiring vehicles. Those car-crazy boys of mine!
I am so amazingly blessed and thankful for all of this time off with my family. I do not feel like God's will is for me to be at home full time but I am thankful that His calling on my life allows me so much time at home.
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment