1 week ago
December 27, 2009
Christmas Afternoon
After our busy morning, we all just hung around the house and the kids played with their new things. They were both so tired. Claudia even went to sleep for about an hour and that is very out of character for her! Amy & Ryan came by to give the kids presents and we got to spend a little time with them before their next family gathering. This was the last time we would see them before Gracie Lyn makes her debut. We were so sad to tell them goodbye. I just hate thinking about that sweet baby being born and us not being there. Somehow we managed to say goodbye again and give them lots of hugs and kisses.
Claudia and Cooper woke up while they were here so Amy and Ryan did get to see them before they left.
Me and Amy...and I am in desperate need of some lipstick!
Cooper got dressed to go to PawPaw's and while he waited for us, I put a movie in his new portable DVD player and told him to wait for us on the couch. He was so happy to get to hold a tv in his lap. He looked so big to me.
We left and went to my daddy's for the evening. We had so much fun. It was just our immediate family. We played the Wii and then we played CatchPhrase. We laughed so hard playing that. Connie harassed Sam to death. Claudia played and learned how and she ended up getting pretty good before it was over. The kids were so excited about opening presents and they were all so sweet. Here is Trent waiting for his turn.
Daddy & Mikie
My Cooper boy
Claudia & Addison
Connie & Chad
Claudia Bug
Peyton
Sydney
Checking out all the gifts.
I took all these pictures with my Rebel. I only know how to take basic pictures at this point. I was trying to get a good one to give Nana for her to frame. That framed picture on the wall is of me and Connie when we were little. We have on matching dresses that our Aunt Jan made for us. Very stylish! How did I get them all to do so well for the pictures....easy, I just told them we would not stop until they all did it right! Worked like a charm!
And then they were happy b/c I told them o make a crazy face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment