We are blessed to have her family just down the street from us. That makes easy access for lots of play time for these two. They get along wonderfully! Claudia was so excited about her birthday party. I was so afraid Claudia would catch Cooper's little fever virus and not be able to go but she was fine and she had a great time. To keep Chad, Cooper, and I company, Izzy's brother came to stay with us. He was sure to be miserable with a house full of 8 girls! We had a ball with him.
On Saturday, Claudia and Izzy were both supposed to dance in the Christmas parade but their dance studio cancelled because of the freezing rain. Instead, Chad, Claudia, and I hit the road for a short shopping trip. Cooper went to MawMaw & Poppa's house since he hasn't been feeling well and was not up to any shopping. Chad and I rarely get time with just one of our babies so we really tried to enjoy Claudia as much as we could. She is growing up so fast and changing daily right before my eyes. We ran into the P.T. that contracts with our school and her VERY NEW baby girl. She was having her picture made with Santa...and it took me back to the Christmas when Claudia was just 8 weeks old. Precious little baby girl lying in Santa's arms. It just made me want to hold that sweet baby and love on her but because of Cooper's little virus, I held back and admired her in her mommy's arms.
Now I am up late by myself. I hear lots of coughing going on down the hall. I am praying my family will all be well tomorrow. I am nervous about the Christmas program tomorrow night but I keep reminding myself that it is not about the details being perfect, it is about the perfect birth that we have the honor to sing about.
No comments:
Post a Comment