1 week ago
December 30, 2009
We love Wii
When the kids got their Wii, I had no idea how much fun we would all have playing. I had no idea how it would get us all playing together. Tonight we bowled and had so much fun. You know I had to get out my new BFF (aka my Rebel) and snap a few pictures of our fun. Once after our last Disney trip, someone asked me how in the world do you take over 900 pictures and see anything? Taking the pics is half the fun to me. With this new baby, I could take way more than 900 pics on a Disney trip, no doubt about it! In two short games, I snapped over 50 pics tonight. I love digital! Here are a few of my faves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We love our Wii too! You guys look like you're having so much fun. I can really tell a difference in the pics. Love ya!
Post a Comment