December 31, 2009

2009 in Pictures

Wow, what a year!
I decided to do a year in review in pictures. I take a ton of pictures. I try to have my camera with me at all times. We were blessed in many wonderful ways this year. There were all kinds of emotions this year but one thing that was constant was God never left us. He wrote each of those days before we lived even one and He has already written each of our days for 2010. Having that confidence allows me to say this...whatever the next year holds for my family, it will be no surprise to the Lord. He already knows what is to come and what His plan is for us. It is my prayer that we as a family will seek His plan daily and follow Him in all our ways. I pray that we will acknowledge Him in all our ways so that He will direct our paths.

Now for our year in review...it was pretty hard to narrow the thousands of pictures I shoot down to just a few.
January - May

June-October


July - December

Happy New Year from our family to yours!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh Lyn I LOVE the collage and the header too cute for words!!! Happy New Year :-)