December 8, 2009

Taking pictures...

Dressing up for church during Christmas always makes me want to get out my camera. We are usually running late and don't have time but I'm so excited that two Sundays in a row, we've had time. Claudia was perfectly willing to let me snap some shots of she and Cooper. Cooper, not so willing. He didn't want to take pictures and he did not want to smile. He wanted to wear his backpack and take pictures his way. I did get this one which shocked me.

And this one was cute...even with the craning neck!


And then he got to take some by himself. Which he liked because he wanted to hide behind the chair and I just snapped away.

But he got tired of that pretty fast.


And this is how he really feels about me taking so many pictures.

But he is lovely to photograph even if he is difficult to photograph. I love to take pictures of my babies.







No comments: