December 29, 2009

The Days that Follow

Packing, A Birthday, & Something to Hope For
Packing it all up...it makes me so sad. Cooper shares my emotions. He does not want it to all go away. He says he will miss it...and so will I. Today God is adding to our family. Actually, He added to our family 9 months ago but today we will see His glory through her birthday. Reagan will be born to Jeff & Tina today. We hope to make a trip to see her soon. Jeff is Chad's cousin and we are very excited for Turner to become a big brother!

We have some things on our mind. A castle...a lot of magic...yep, we are dreaming of this...


We really want to go. When we went in 2008, it was the first trip for all of us. We fell in love with Disney on our very first morning. It was a hazy morning and our first view of the castle down Main Street was hazy and foggy but no matter, we fell in love immediately. By the end of that first night, Chad and I agreed that when we got home, we would start saving for our next trip. We made that 2nd trip in February of this year. It was magical too, even though Chad spent the first day really sick. We are getting the Disney itch again! Isabella and Hayden are there right now and as I talk to them each day and hear where they are, I want to be there too! We have high hopes for a 2010 trip. I am quoting prices and looking at the calendar and really hoping God will work it out. I'm amazed at how many people focus on the negative when they think of taking their family to Disney. They talk about the drive, the money, the crowds, the waiting in line...yada yada yada. These people don't mention the MEMORIES! The memories are worth every bit of that. When we are there it is like Tinkerbell sprinkles fairy dust on us and we live in magic for those days. It is so precious to watch their faces as they experience Mickey in real life. My face probably looks just as awe struck. Chad and I both love it so much. We don't mind the ride because it is so worth what we get to share with Claudia and Cooper! We will see what God's plan is. He has allowed and provided some amazing trips for us before and we will trust Him to allow and provide what is right for us this year. While we wait to see, we will be dreaming of Disney!

No comments: