I have a pretty good idea who is responsible for this...
Because he calls this a polar bear...
At least he knows they live in the cold!
Just a Cooper memory...
Last Sunday was the first time since he turned four that he got his nerve up to go to children's church. He went out looking so big with his big sister protectively holding his hand. Chad snuck out early to intercept him before it was over because we had no idea where he would end up once they dismissed. When Chad got to him and asked him about how he liked it he said...
"I didn't beed ugly!"
Just a Cooper memory...
Last Sunday was the first time since he turned four that he got his nerve up to go to children's church. He went out looking so big with his big sister protectively holding his hand. Chad snuck out early to intercept him before it was over because we had no idea where he would end up once they dismissed. When Chad got to him and asked him about how he liked it he said...
"I didn't beed ugly!"
No comments:
Post a Comment