On Tuesday, about 6:30PM, they talked me into it...I gave in...and their joy was immeasurable!




Cooper reminding me about ear plugs...that I cannot find...



I don't count the school days anymore, it just makes my babies grow up and I try to put that off as much as I can. This year, Claudia is counting...she is ready to NOT have to get up. So I will share her countdown. 18 more days to get up early. Here is my countdown...18 more days in which to write 7 more
IEP's and hold the meetings, test a preschooler, hold a preschool eligibility meeting, finish
DIBELS testing, go on one more field trip, inventory my classroom, finish assessments for the last six weeks grades, and the list goes on and on...
maybe the list is another reason I don't count!
At any rate, I will be happy when the list is finished and we are home together playing in the pool!
No comments:
Post a Comment