It was so wonderful to spend a little time with these ladies. When I was a little girl, I lived next to Granny so I was a regular around her house. I used to go to Columbus to stay with Aunt Jeanie for a week in the summer. I loved staying with her. I have a TON of memories all wrapped up in these two special ladies! I am so blessed to have them in my life. I had this afternoon all planned and I am so thankful that God changed my plans and gave me a little time to sit and talk to them.
I was also so thrilled for Aunt Jeanie to get to see
Claudia and Cooper and be around them for a little while.
Another blessing of the afternoon was a little time at Daddy's house. We went there after Aunt Jeanie went home. There was a little summer work to be done. It was so HOT! I mean, hello DOG DAYS! Cooper was happy to hang out right beside PawPaw while he shucked corn.It's summertime and the living is easy...and the food is FRESH!
Boys never outgrow their toys...Daddy has a new John Deer...
and he is just about giddy over his new friend!
The pear tree is full...I hope there will be pear preserves in my future!
Muscodine vines running along the fence...YUM!
No comments:
Post a Comment