So, what have we been up to the most this summer?
Swimming!
We swim as much as we can with friends or by ourselves.
Either way, we LOVE to swim!
Here are a few (ha ha ha) pictures of some of our swimming fun with friends...
Connor and Logan
When Chad and I moved into this house, I was pregnant with Claudia. Connor was about 6 years old and Logan was almost 1. The day we moved, Connor swam all day long while we moved in. He was the first one to fall in love with our pool. That summer, we swam all the time. We really broke the pool in, pregnant belly and all! We used to swim with them a LOT until they built their own pool. I really miss them coming over all the time to swim but I understand b/c it is so much easier to just walk out your back door to swim. Claudia and Cooper absolutely LOVE for Connor and Logan to come swim. We love it too because we get to sit and chat with Kevin and Susan when they come.
.JPG)
On this night, Connor had been to varsity football practice and workouts. He was exhausted and the kids really wore him out begging him to throw them.
On this night, Connor had been to varsity football practice and workouts. He was exhausted and the kids really wore him out begging him to throw them.
They are crazy about each other!
Lindsay, Lowery, and their parents spent a fun Sunday afternoon with us. We swam all afternoon and then did a marathon shower/dressing session and went to eat Mexican. They are always a guarantee for a ton of laughs...especially when you get Melissa and Chad together. Oh my, Jeremy and I spend a lot of time just shaking our heads. They are old high school buddies and man are they hilarious!
Watch out, Claudia!
This week we have swam every single day...I loved it! I hope to swim everyday between now and the dreaded August 4th! One day this week, Angel brought Alayna Grace and Garrett. The kids all had the best time playing together while Angel and I browsed the Kelly's Kids catalog.
Cooper without swimmies...he has learned a lot and next week he takes official lessons! I cannot wait to see him swimming all over on his own!
SWEET SUMMERTIME!
No comments:
Post a Comment