July 30, 2010

Game Time

Wednesday was our last day off together with Chad. Claudia had been battling a pretty bad cough for a week or so and on Wed. she woke with a high fever. So Wednesday brought a trip to Dr. Smalley, steroids, inhaler, antibiotic, and of course, a trip to Target. Claudia really felt rotten the entire time we were gone but a little while after getting all her meds, she started to perk up a little. Chad bought us a new (OLD) game, Monopoly! Claudia fell in love with Monopoly a while back at Izzy's house so we got right to it as soon as she felt like playing. Cooper, Claudia, and I had so much fun playing together. We stayed in the breakfast room for a couple of hours and had tons of laughs. Cooper was excited to learn how to play and Claudia was our real estate agent. I realized Monopoly is a GREAT game to get them both busy practicing their math skills! I guess school is on my mind whether I want it to be or not!



Every time it was his turn to roll, he put on a little show.
Claudia and I laughed and laughed at him.


Since Claudia was under the weather, she wasn't really up for me taking her picture. That's ok though because she is usually a GREAT sport about having her picture made. I am hoping she will be back to normal soon and feeling good so she can enjoy our last few days off together!


No comments: