Cooper's first time down...
With a little help from his favorite big person, Connor! The other day Connor came to see Cooper and I was telling him he had a surprise visitor. He started naming all of his "little kid" friends. I told him it was his very favorite big person and he immediately shouted, "CONNOR"!
Is this baby girl not adorable! Look at those cheeks, I wanted to kiss all over her!
VBS is always special for these two...this is where we met Izzy and Hayden for the first time 3 years ago! The summer they moved onto our street, Tim invited them to VBS. Chad and I had not met our new neighbors until they came to VBS. We clicked immediately and Claudia and Izzy had a play date that very week. They have been the best of friends since that day! Who knew how important this family would be to us the first time we saw them at VBS...only God knew what He had in store for us! We are so thankful he brought them here!
The girls hit the slide...
They sort of crashed at the bottom!
Princess Mia going down...this girl is ADORABLE
and she has her fingers wrapped around my heart!
Hayden came and spent the night with us. Cooper was SO HAPPY to have him here. They played and played! Sometimes these two can fuss like brothers but not this time. I was so proud of them for playing so well together.
Man do we love Izzy and Hayden!
No comments:
Post a Comment