July 16, 2010

Playing Catch Up...

A few weeks ago we celebrated Grandaddy's 72nd birthday.
Happy Birthday, Grandaddy!



He had been kind of tired so we didn't try to go anywhere. We ordered dinner and at in and then had some more family come over for cake and ice cream. The kids and I made him a very special cake...from a box...but we did make it! Juna made two kinds of ice cream. One was YUMMY and one just did not freeze thanks to our horrible ice cream maker!
These babies love their Grandaddy!






Uncle Gary, Aunt Brenda, Tracy, and Olivia came.
Claudia and Olivia always have fun playing together.


Mrs. Pat also came and boy do my kids LOVE to play with Mrs. Pat. She is so much fun! She will get in there and just play and play with them. I have never had my camera to capture their shenanigans before so I was so happy she came! First, she played with baby alive with Claudia.



After their VBS, Poppa, MawMaw, Sister, and Fred came. Cooper promptly put his AU hat on our ONLY Alabama fan! Good for you, Cooper!

Cooper had to get in on the Baby Alive action. He thinks that doll messing up her diaper is the funniest thing ever!

Look at this face...
I love it! I wonder what he was thinking...

After everyone else had left except us and Mrs. Pat...she and Claudia kicked off their shoes and hit the dance floor! Claudia started showing her all of the new moves she is learning in her summer dance class. Mrs. Pat decided to teach Claudia the electric slide as well as some moves she has learned in Zumba! Mrs. Pat is involved in everything!


Mrs. Pat is so precious with Claudia and Cooper! She is becoming their adopted grandmother...they are just CRAZY about her. Mrs. Pat says it all started with a puzzle...

No comments: