July 1, 2010

Beach Portraits

This trip to Destin was my first trip to take my BFF (my Rebel). I had visions of all the beautiful beach pictures I would take of my sweeties. I planned and planned in my head...big mistake. First, the weather was the most beautiful on our first day but I was not going to ask them to get dressed for pictures on our first day. By our 3rd day, we had rain, rain, and more rain. When it finally did let up, we were not interested in pictures, we wanted to enjoy the pool or beach all we could. On our 4th day, we were headed back to swim once the weather got better and Cooper fell asleep on the way. Since I knew waking him up would be a BAD idea, Claudia and I went out to do beach pictures. She was so precious and cooperative. I was thrilled to get so many pretty pictures of my girl. I was sad Cooper wasn't in them but I was at least grateful to have some of her. When he got up from his nap, I tried to get him out there but he was having none of that. I figured I'd just have to be ok with not getting my photo shoot with him this trip. Those are never Cooper's favorite activity to do for me anyway!

Here are a few of the pictures I took of Claudia. Warning: when I say "a few" pictures, it is probably more than what most people call "a few"...considering I may take 200 pictures in 20 min!

Our 7 year old princess...



















1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh these pictures are precious but the header pictures are out of this world!! Love them :-)