I absolutely love watching their faces as they open their gifts. Christmas with kids is so fun! A few nights ago Cooper broke his play gun and he was heartbroken. Juna came to the rescue with a new one!
My pretty girl was so excited. Her blue eyes were shining and dancing all day!
Juna, Grandaddy, and our little monkey.
This face says it all...
We were blessed with so many things we don't deserve but our greatest blessing was not the things beneath the wrapping and bows...our greatest blessing was being together and making memories. We are so thankful to have Grandaddy with us this Christmas.
They were beyond excited to get a basketball goal and they each got a basketball. That will surely help with the battle over who gets the ball first!
I love this picture of Claudia...
Chad and his best buddy. They have always had the sweetest bond. Chad amazes me everyday. He is the most wonderful son I have ever seen.
When Claudia and I wear our robes, Cooper constantly asks for a robe. June surprised him with a shark robe and slippers. He was ecstatic! Claudia also got a cute polka dot robe and lots of clothes...I cannot believe my baby girl is old enough to get excited about clothes at Christmas!
After we finished presents, we headed to Oxford for a yummy lunch at Red Lobster. We hit LaMars for donuts and then ran in a couple of stores. We laughed and sang and enjoyed every minute of being together. We got home just in time to do a few things and grab the presents to take to MawMaw and Poppa's house.
No comments:
Post a Comment