December 22, 2010

Christmas Vaca Kick Off

Christmas Vacation, oh glorious days of preparation and family time. I thanked my Lord for my job so many times on Monday. Seriously, I really did. I am so thankful for work that allows me so much time at home with my family. I am focusing on really enjoying everyday with them this vacation because when Christmas is over, it is time to bury myself in my Nat'l Boards until March. I dread it so much b/c it will take me away from them so much, yet if I could possibly pass, it will give so much to them. So on Monday, we kicked off our Christmas Vacation with a great day. I spent the morning cleaning and listening to the kids play. They played so well together, praise the Lord! Cooper went to lunch with his Daddy while Claudia and I hung out at home. We got dressed after lunch (yes, AFTER lunch) and went to watch Connor play basketball. I had forgotten just how much I love to watch basketball. Connor did great and we loved being there to cheer for him.



Connor's face told me how happy he was we were there to watch him. I was sitting behind him and noticed he and Cooper talking. I love the bond they have. I should have taken a picture of Claudia and Logan hanging out. They are always having fun when they are together!


I snapped this picture right before we left...


No comments: