December 7, 2010

O' Christmas Tree, O' Christmas Tree

The first Christmas trees we put up were the kids trees the day before Thanksgiving. We added Cooper's Stetson as his topper and his lasso as garland. His tree is finished out with a pair of tiny cowboy boots nestled in the branches and another pair sitting underneath. After these pictures were taken, I got some bandanna fabric to make a tree skirt and some bandannas to tie among the branches. I love how his tree turned out this year. He loves it too!

Claudia and Cooper both have their first pappys on their trees as ornaments. These make me sentimental every time we hang them on the trees.










I bought this set of ice skates for Miss Claudia after Christmas last year. They were a treat to find in the closet when I started pulling it all out. They are pretty underneath her tree. Also not shown in these pictures is her tree skirt I made out of bright pink tulle fabric. It is so pretty with all the pink!






One of her new ornaments...






When it is dark outside, her tree looks like it is pink because the lights make the pink ribbon glow. It is pretty!





Nestled within her branches is a tiara because she is a princess to her mommy and daddy! Our other trees are now up but I have no pictures of them. I love to have our house all decorated for Christmas. It's the most wonderful time of the year!

1 comment:

SJohnson =) said...

Love the Christmas trees!!! and I LOVE the pappy idea! Although, I'm going to leave Riley's put up for a little while, not sure he wouldn't want it back!!!