December 23, 2010

Christmas Fun

We enjoyed some Christmas fun on Monday evening. After Connor's basketball game, we met Chad at home and headed to the outdoor carousel. The crowd was very low so we didn't have a long wait. It was a perfect night for riding a Christmas carousel outside with my sweet family. This post is full of pictures so beware....you know how I love my pictures! Chad and his sweeties waiting in line...


A picture with my sweetie...


The boys in the family...two of a kind for sure!

I cannot get over how grown up Claudia is looking...she is so beautiful and such a lovely little girl.


Riding Fun







Waiting for our 2nd ride...







After the carousel, we had a special treat! We went to dinner with Chad's aunt, Doris, and then we went to her wonderful home for dessert. I LOVE to go to her house. I call it her little cottage. It is rather small but she makes it look enchanted for Christmas. No detail is neglected. Every single year, I am in awe of every room. I cannot imagine the time it takes to get it all together. She loves Christmas and entertains several times over the holiday. We had such fun lounging in the cottage! She was a BIG hit with Cooper because she had bought his favorite box of Pillsbury Snowman cookies and let him cook the whole package and take them home! He was one happy boy! I took a ton of pictures of her pretty decorations because everyone should get to enjoy these...






I LOVE this pillow on her bed! She is such a hoot!

I took pictures with a flash to show the detail and without a flash to show the ambiance!























Her dog, Roxie, had been given a summer dress for Christmas. Doris put in on her and it was just like she was posing for me. She would turn and look at me. This was the only time all night she stood still but she stood there and let me take several pictures. The kids loved seeing Roxie in her dress!



Our Aunt Doris...with a funny cat hanging out above her head!

No comments: