December 24, 2010

Mommy Day

Claudia, Cooper, and I left Tuesday morning for Christmas shopping and fun. We went to LaGrange and bought a few more things for Chad and then tried out the new Chickfila. There was a great playground. Claudia and Cooper were having so much fun, I just let them play and they ended up on the playground for an hour! What fun! After that we had a little more shopping and the...ICE CREAM! We walked across to the town square and took pictures with the Christmas displays. Apparently Santa will be there on Friday and we tried out his sleigh for him. There had also been an ornament painting contest and Cooper wanted their picture made with every ornament. I took all the pics with my phone so the quality is not the best...











This was the winner of the contest. It was the 12 days of Christmas...so cute!






Claudia wanted me to be in a picture so she took the phone and I posed with Cooper.


We had a wonderful Mommy day! Our last stop was a pretty store called Hill Street House. Somehow I have missed knowing about this store but I loved it and I will be back. I was so proud of Claudia and Cooper and how they used such wonderful manners in the store! We were tired but we all enjoyed our day so much. We came home and wrapped presents so Chad wouldn't see them. I am going to miss these long nights of piling up watching Christmas movies together...such a blessing to be with my family!






On the front porch of Hill Street House. Claudia called this "a quiet store". We sang Christmas carols on the way home and Cooper said "Mr. Sleepy" was getting in his eyes. Funny boy and girl...they keep my in stitches! Another funny thing to note about our day is how many times we used our hand sanitizer...it seems like everyone either has a virus or the flu and I am trying hard to keep us well until Christmas. Every time we got in the car we sanitized our hands. When we were in Kroger, I saw Cooper putting his fingers in his mouth. I told him that he had just put all the germs from the buggy in his mouth...and his response was to spit in his mouth! Oh goodness, that boy! He said he was spitting the germs out! Never a dull moment! Claudia and Cooper, I had the most wonderful day with you!




No comments: