December 22, 2010

Stranger in the Manger

Our Kingdom Kidz presented their cantata with grace & style. They were loud when they needed to be loud and they were completely spiritual when they needed to be. This is one amazing group of kids I get to work with. I was so thankful to be well enough to be at the cantata. I got a few pictures when we were practicing that afternoon. Once we start the real thing, it is difficult for me to get any pictures. This is the first year the Christmas tree has been in the middle of the choir loft...I love it! I loved how the kids looked standing around the tree and I really loved having the manger at the foot of the tree...most certainly the most perfect gift every given!
Here are all my kids...I love each one with all my heart. God speaks to me through them on a regular basis!
Cooper hung in there this year...I was so proud!

Cooper and Princess Mia (that is what I call her...because I heart the Princess Diaries...)
Truth be told, my little Cooper is a little sweet on Mia and I can understand why...she is a doll and true sweetheart. Always dressed to the nine, the boy has taste!

Here's my Claudia and never too far away, our Izzy!


Sydney and Justin were Mary and Joseph and it was perfect!




I was so proud of our kids sharing the wonderful story of Jesus' birth. This group brings me much joy and fulfillment whenever I am with them.

No comments: