As reported in a previous post, Claudia danced in the Christmas Parade. She was so cute in her sparkly reindeer shirt. There was a huge crowd of girls and they were all so pretty in their Christmas clothes and white gloves.
Sweet Rachel...her mommy was in the hospital and I was so sad for Michele having to miss watching Rachel dance.
Up on the housetop, reindeer paw...

Claudia and Tori
Spencer the Elf went with us. This picture is gross...I would never let him do that to me but that Claudia, she lets him do whatever he wants...he is her baby!
A classic pose...Claudia carrying her baby on her hip...her baby hanging on and checking things out.
Connor was there and you can bet that wherever Connor is, Cooper will be there as well. Connor was Cooper's ticket to the best seat in the street...
See what I mean...Connor never ever tells Cooper no!
No comments:
Post a Comment