
So it is no surprise that I am so excited for Claudia to dance this year to a classic Cinderella song! I would love to get my friend, Amy, to let me post a picture she took at Disney. It is her FIL and her husband with Cinderella and Cinderella is swooning at her husband. I love it! It is so adorable! I mean, what a compliment to him, for HER to swoon after you...way to go Paul!
This week we have been busy getting ready for the next 10 days. I have a 2nd job that I do twice per year. I am a rep for Chez Ami children's clothing. My trunk arrived on Tuesday night and Claudia and I got busy doing the inventory. She was so much help this season! Now she can read the tags and help put the clothes in groups. Wow, it was such a blessing. I really enjoyed doing that with her. She is, after all, what got me started with this in the first place. I will take my trunk to six different houses and display the clothes. It keeps us all busy and it is exhausting but God has blessed us in so many different ways through this endeavour. I am excited about getting the shows kicked off tonight at my house!
No comments:
Post a Comment