I had to take this picture because I thought it was precious! Lord, have mercy, I am now taking pictures of his paw prints as if he is my child...well, I take care of him like I do my children so I guess maybe he is... Hmmm, who would have ever thought...certainly not me, but for my Claudia, anything!
Cooper wanted to wear the toboggan that had those "tings" on top!
Look at those pretty blue eyes!
Trying his best to hit his sister...
I love this picture even though I can't see her face.
Cooper said this tree was his best friend in the backyard.
We didn't get enough snow for a real snowman but Claudia was intent on making one. Since she couldn't get the entire thing, she settled for this much in the sandbox. It wouldn't stand up on the ground but this was a good alternative. She used M&M's for the eyes, nose, & mouth.
Even though we did not get a blanket of snow, we had a great day. After their 2nd trip outside, Cooper was exhausted. I put him in bed and he was soon asleep. He napped for a long time and he rarely naps at home anymore. Claudia snuggled up with Spencer on the bed and rested and I got to work looking at the 110 pictures I took outside today. I cannot believe I took that many in such a short time but it is this camera. Did I mention I love it? I cannot imagine how many pictures I will take when we go to the magical place...
No comments:
Post a Comment