January 27, 2010

Magical Things

Baby it's cold outside! Okay, for the South, it is cold to me! It won't be cold at Disney! It will be wonderful! Lots of magical things await us...and I cannot wait. I think about it a million times a day, and I seriously doubt that that is an exaggeration, though I have not counted.

Much like Santa, I'm making my list. It's not time to check it twice. I read something about Disney everyday. I second guess my dining reservations regularly. I am beginning to think that Disney could become an addiction for me...or maybe it already is...hmmmmm...

Someone said to me today that my children won't remember the trips this young. They will remember only because of the pictures, she said. She could be right, but I will remember! I will always remember how magical it was the first time Cooper toddled up to Pooh and Pooh stretched out his arms to embrace Cooper and they hugged liked crazy. I will always remember Pooh and Tigger getting Claudia to come to them when she was terrified of any kind of character. That was our very first day at Magic Kingdom and it changed her for the entire trip and her life. Now she is not scared at all. I will always remember Ariel asking Claudia who the "little guppy" was as she pointed at Cooper. I will never forget us getting to march in the Family Fun Day Parade at Magic Kingdom with Clara Belle the cow while Cooper snoozed away. They may not remember, but Chad and I will always treasure those memories.

Mickey, Minnie, we can't wait to come and make more unforgettable memories with you!

No comments: