It is that time of year...time to get a jump start on Spring and Summer clothing. Around our house that means a certain set of boxes have arrived packed full of beautiful clothes. I am a rep for Patsy Aiken's Chez Ami children's clothes. I get my trunk two times per year. I set up shows with mothers and I take my goodies to show off. It is a lot of work but I really enjoy it. My family has been so blessed by this endeavour in so many different ways. The only bad part is the time it takes me away from home but it is only 10 days that I have the trunk and I only have about 5 shows during those 10 days. I really believe that God has used this to bless us so I try to give Him all the glory for the goodness that has come with my "2nd job." Here's what my couch currently looks like between shows. Today I am headed to Georgia to do a show while the kids have fun with the MawMaw and Poppa.
2 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment