This is the student grasped securely in Cooper's little hand, where he spends most of his time, day and night. He is a friend and companion who brings security to my little boy. He is of little value financially and irreplaceable emotionally. The student is his name...he has no other. He is a student because he has a backpack and a cap and I'm guessing because he came as part of a school set long ago. That is only a guess because I'm really not sure Cooper even remembers the rest of the set. The student's day consists of hanging out in Cooper's palm. When Cooper eats, he swaps hands. When Cooper gets dressed, he swaps hands while putting his arm in sleeves. When Cooper goes to the potty, he stands vigil on the vanity and watches the action. When Cooper sleeps, he is tucked securely in a small precious hand. He is well loved and well taken care of as the parents of Cooper know for certain we do not want to endure the grieving of losing the student. Before we depart anywhere, we make sure we know where the student is located. Cooper's favorite kind of pants is any kind with a pocket...that is a good place for the student! Cooper loves the student just as he loved his pappy once upon a time. I love the student because he brings Cooper joy and because he will be a fond memory when my baby is all grown up. Until that time, we will take good care of "THE STUDENT"!
1 week ago
2 comments:
Lyn, every time you post I think no this is favorite but this is my favorite! Oh my gosh I LOVE the effect with the picture-too perfect!
He has come in the bank many times to inform us that he left the student in his daddys truck! HAD to come get it!!
Post a Comment