January 29, 2010

Exhausted!

My kids, as all kids do, say some of the cutest things sometimes. I keep a day planner. You just cannot teach Special Education and not have a day planner. It would be impossible to keep up with all my meetings and deadlines for paperwork. Years ago I started using it also as a journal. You know how you always plan on writing that down and remembering, well, I actually TRY to do it. Sometimes I wait to long and my memory fails me. I just jot down things they say, what we do, etc. It is my hope to someday really get my scrapbooks done and these will serve me greatly when I do. I save all of my old planners. My blog has really given me another avenue to save my memories and record just the little things. If you don't have one, I encourage you to start one. My blog will never have a ton of followers but that is fine because that is not my purpose for writing. I love that I actually have 5 followers and I know that I do have a few more daily readers who do not "formally" follow the blog. I love knowing that you read and I love when you mention it to me. I guess we never outgrow that need for positive affirmation in our lives, do we?


Boy, that went all the way around the world to say this...
Yesterday, Cooper was chatting to himself in the den and came to the kitchen door and said...
"Mommy, he is exhausted!"
me: "who?"
him: "Jesus"
me: "Why is he is exhausted? What are you talking about?"
him: "You KNOW! He is exhausted, the King is exhausted on high!"

He is exhausted, forever exhausted, and I WILL PRAISE HIS NAME!
He is the Lord, forever His truth shall reign,
Heaven and Earth, REJOICE in His HOLY name!
He is exhausted, forever exhausted ON HIGH!
Can I get an AMEN to that one????

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

amen!!, and so darn precious!!!!!!

Kelly said...

Too sweet and love the glasses :-)